Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance?
While no time is bad for HVAC Repair services, maintenance, especially if you haven’t done it in a while, many homeowners like to do a spring A/C tune-up every year. This allows our technicians to examine your air conditioner before you turn it on to help ensure that it runs efficiently from the very beginning of the season. It also means we can do any necessary Air Conditioning repair before you try to use a damaged unit.
You should definitely call us for Air Conditioning Service if:
● It’s been a year or more since it was last done. Most air conditioners work best when they are maintained once each year.
● You don’t know when it was last done. If you’ve just moved into your home or someone else has been in charge of things like air conditioning maintenance but now it’s up to you, call us out.
What Does Air Conditioning Maintenance Include?
When you call us for A/C service, we will:
● Visually inspect your entire cooling system
● Clean out the places where dust and debris like to collect
● Change your filters
● Test each component of your air conditioner against the manufacturer’s standards
● Present you with a repair plan if we find anything that needs it
Whether it’s time for your spring Air Conditioning tune-up or you just want your AC unit serviced, call us at Mount Pleasant Heating and Air Conditioning Services today. We’ll get to you fast, look over your air conditioner and clean it out, then let you know if anything requires repair. Pretty soon, you’ll be nice and cool at home